Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Episode 2 (Anime)  » TV  »
  • This episode was very interesting and the fight scenes were good
  • I think the English dub is very good and it’s nice to watch
  • I highly recommend this to any anime fan who likes science fiction movie or shows, and if you liked the Ghost in the Shell movies you’ll probably want to watch this one too

• by ReViewMeMedia

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Episode 2 begins with a robotic prototype going crazy during a demonstration and escapes; it’s up to Section 9 to stop it from destroying property and hurting people.

This episode was great; it had a lot of interesting things going on in it and explained a little more about the world they live in and the technology that they use and how humans

want to use cybernetics because it helps them survive instead of being normal humans, which seems to be looked down on.

This episode was very interesting and the fight scenes were good. I enjoyed watching this anime. It’s a very good, but it’s a little confusing to me because I haven’t seen the original Ghost in the Shell movie, but I am able to stand what’s going ...

• on despite that.

I think the English dub is very good and it’s nice to watch. I look forward to seeing the rest of the anime. It looks like it’s going to be very interesting and I think I’m going to like this one.

you’ll probably want to watch this one too. I like it and I want to see more of it. I’m happy that I can recommend another good anime to watch and you should definitely check this one out because I think it’s very good.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Season 1 is available on DVD from Manga Entertainment. You can buy it on Amazon.com and RightStuf.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 108091258201130/k2311a098/9.8.10