Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Episode 1 (Anime)  » TV  »
  • This anime is a lot better than I thought it would be
  • I like Ghost in the Shell because it has elements of science fiction with humans becoming cyborgs and it’s very interesting and a concept that has been done before but I like it a lot
  • I recommend it if science fiction and if you like stories set in the distant future
  • I enjoyed it a lot, even though I was a little confused

• by ReViewMeMedia

Ghost In the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Episode 1 is about a special ops team in the future in Japan called Section 9 who resolve crisis without involving the police and try to keep situations out of the media spotlight.

This anime is a lot better than I thought it would be. It took me a little while to figure out what was going on, but I was able to understand the

plot. I like Ghost in the Shell because it has elements of science fiction with humans becoming cyborgs and it’s very interesting and a concept that has been done before but I like it a lot.

The animation is nice and the story is interesting. I was surprised the English dub had some pretty famous voice actors including Crispin Freeman. I do think it’s an interesting science fiction story ...

• that fans of the genre will enjoy. The music is very good and the plot is interesting from the get go. I recommend it if science fiction and if you like stories set in the distant future. It’s off to a very good start and it looks like it’s going to be a very interesting anime. If you like stories that are very different, you should watch Ghost
        in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. I enjoyed it a lot, even though I was a little confused.

It does have some profanity and violence but if you’re old enough to watch it, as it is rated TV-14, you can catch it on Adult Swim or get it from Netflix.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Season 1 is available on DVD from Manga Entertainment. You can buy it on Amazon.com and RightStuf.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 108091258191130/k2311a098/9.8.10