Creative Zen Micro MP3 Player
  • I thought that the recordings would be blurry or static when they played but I was pleasantly surprised that they were of great sound quality
  • There is some kind of problem with the jack

• by vpriddy
      The Creative Zen Micro MP3 Player is a great MP3 Player. The instruction book was excellent.

I was able to sign up online for MP3 website to download songs for my Creative Zen Micro MP3 Player.

The sound quality on the Creative Zen Micro MP3 Player is excellent.

I thought that the recordings would be blurry or static when they played but I was pleasantly surprised that they were of great sound quality.

I especially like the design of the Creative Zen Micro MP3 Player.

It is very cute and looks great.

The only complaint that ...

• I have about the Creative Zen Micro MP3 Player is the headphone connection.

There is some kind of problem with the jack.

I noticed that I was losing songs.

Since headphones are cheap, I replaced the original ones.

The same problem occurred again.

Fortunately, I had

saved the receipt.

The store manager listened to a song with store head phones and exchanged my Creative Zen Micro MP3 Player for another one.

He said that if the problem occurred again to bring the new, replacement one back in.

So far, the second one is running great!

Creative Zen Micro MP3 Player

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16902125810328/k2311a029/2.9.07