Batman: Year Three: 4 of 4 (comic Issue)  » Books  »
  • This is a great comic issue and brings this storyline to a close
  • I highly recommend it if you enjoy good mystery that came to a very satisfying conclusion
  • It was worth buying and I enjoy reading it
  • I’m quite satisfied with the story and I am happy that I bought it

• by ReViewMeMedia

Batman: Year Three 4 of 4 has Dick confronting Bruce about if he knew that Tony Zucco was going to be murdered. Dick tries to find Zucco’s book that has all the notes he wrote over the years about the mafia.

This is a great comic issue and brings this storyline to a close. It’s worth reading and it’s a very entertaining story and a good comic to read.

I highly recommend it if you enjoy good mystery that came to a very satisfying conclusion.

It was worth buying and I enjoy reading it. It’s very inexpensive and it’s one that if you like Dick Grayson, Alfred Pennyworth, or Bruce Wayne, you should pick it up because the dynamic between the three of them is terrific.

The writing in this final issue of this story arc is very good ...

• and Marv Wolfman knows how to write a good story and all the dialogue is excellent. The artwork is a little old but it is still good.

I enjoyed reading this series a lot and I highly recommend it to Batman or Nightwing fans if you’re looking for a good story to read that’s not collected in a trade paperback graphic novel. I highly recommend getting it off eBay,

it’s worth your time to find it because it’s very well written despite the fact that the artwork is very old. I’m quite satisfied with the story and I am happy that I bought it. I liked it a lot and you will too.

You can find Batman: Year Three 4 of 4 either used at your local comics shop or online in the used section of eBay or Amazon.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 178091258081130/k2311a098/9.8.10