Always Save Canned Kidney Beans  » Food  »
1.0
  • Unfortunately, the Always Save Canned Kidney Beans were dry, almost rubbery in texture
  • I certainly would not recommend Always Save Canned Kidney Beans to anyone

• by phoebe1975

In recent months, my family and I have purchased off-brand versions of products in an effort to save money on our grocery bill. We now have our favorite generic brands that we trust to taste good and be a good value. However, one brand we do not like is the Always Save brand of products. We first tried this

brand when we purchased a can of kidney beans. I figured, how can they mess up kidney beans? Trust me, they can! So, here is my review of the Always Save Canned Kidney Beans.

Always Save Canned Kidney Beans comes in a standard can of about 14 ounces. We use these beans often in casseroles, soups, one dish meals, and Mexican dishes. I really did not think that there would be much difference between the Always Save Canned Kidney Beans and the more expensive kidney beans that we have bought in the past. Unfortunately, the Always Save Canned Kidney Beans were dry, almost rubbery in texture. The beans also did not smell right. They just did not taste good at all.

• Always Save Canned Kidney Beans
      I ended up throwing them out, so the Always Save Canned Kidney Beans really were just a complete waste of money.

The price for the Always Save Canned Kidney Beans was only fifty cents. This is a great bargain over the price of one dollar, two dollars, or even more I have paid in the past for quality kidney beans. They

can be bought at any store that also carries this generic line of products. Because of this purchase, I now rarely purchase any products with the Always Save label.

I certainly would not recommend Always Save Canned Kidney Beans to anyone! The beans may be inexpensive, but they are not a bargain. Save your hard-earned money and buy the more expensive brand of this product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278091258061130/k2311a098/9.8.10