Batman: Year Three: 2 of 4 (Comic Issue)  » Books  »
  • This is a great comic issue and it’s definitely a good read
  • I enjoy Marv Wolfman’s writing and it’s a great and the illustrations are very well done
  • It’s definitely worth your time if you enjoy Dick Grayson’s character and you want to read a good comic book about him
  • I enjoyed the story and the characters are very entertaining
  • I love reading this even though it's not available as a trade paperback, it's definitely worth it to get a hold of this comic series

• by ReViewMeMedia

Batman: Year Three 2 of 4 has Dick Grayson also known as Nightwing, searching for Bruce as he continues to search for the man killing off all the powerful gangsters. Dick reflects on his childhood with Bruce and becoming Robin.

This is a great comic issue and it’s definitely a good read. I enjoy Marv Wolfman’s writing and it’s a great and the illustrations are very well done. It’s definitely worth your time

if you enjoy Dick Grayson’s character and you want to read a good comic book about him.

I enjoyed the story and the characters are very entertaining. The illustrations are also pretty good even though it’s very old and the colors are bright, even though the illustrations do not look as nice as they do in comics they make today.

If you’re a fan of Dick Grayson and enjoy his origin story, you’ll enjoy Batman: Year Three.

• I enjoyed reading it a lot and I think it’s very fun and entertaining with a good plot, excellent dialogue and a good mystery that will keep you guessing as you read. It’s an absolute must have if you like Marv Wolfman or Dick Grayson’s character. I enjoyed reading this comic issue and it’s relatively inexpensive online if you want to buy it. It was definitely worth my time and the money
        I spent on the issue. I enjoy the story and I’ve read it more than once. It’s very well done and it’s a good story. I love reading this even though it’s not available as a trade paperback, it’s definitely worth it to get a hold of this comic series.

You can find Batman: Year Three 2 of 4 either used at your local comics shop or online in the used section of eBay or Amazon.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 178091258021130/k2311a098/9.8.10