Batman: Year Three: 1 of 4 (Comic Issue)  » Books  »
  • Year Three 1 of 4 is a comic issue series about Dick Grayson’s origin story of how he became Robin and takes place after A Death In The Family by Jim Starlin
  • I like the story a lot and it’s very well written and Marv Wolfman is an excellent Batman writer and he’s also able to write Dick Grayson’s character in a believable way and I enjoy reading his work
  • The story is very well written and it’s interesting and I enjoyed how they compared both Dick Grayson and Tony Zucco
  • Despite that, its’ still a lot of fun to read and I think the illustrations look very good
  • I’m very happy that I bought these issues on eBay because it’s very well worth it

• by ReViewMeMedia

Batman: Year Three 1 of 4 is a comic issue series about Dick Grayson’s origin story of how he became Robin and takes place after A Death In The Family by Jim Starlin. Tony Zucco, the man who killed Dick Grayson’s parents is about to be released from prison while Dick Grayson, also known as Nightwing has to confront Bruce about his behavior concerning Jason and figure out what to do about Zucco.

This is a great comic series, and

it’s a series that has not been released as a trade paperback so you have to find them on eBay to read them. I like the story a lot and it’s very well written and Marv Wolfman is an excellent Batman writer and he’s also able to write Dick Grayson’s character in a believable way and I enjoy reading his work.

The story is very well written and it’s interesting and I enjoyed how they compared both Dick Grayson and Tony ...

• Zucco. The artwork is good, but it looks very, old, done in a style similar to A Death In The Family, it has a very 1980s look and you can tell is very different from how they draw comics and graphic novels today. Despite that, its’ still a lot of fun to read and I think the illustrations look very good.

I highly recommend this if you enjoy Dick Grayson’s character and if you like Marv Wolfman as a

comic book writer. Despite its age, the story is good enough to be enjoyed and it’s a very well done book with a clever plot and an entertaining mystery in the story that you’ll want to read from start to finish. I’m very happy that I bought these issues on eBay because it’s very well worth it.

You can find Batman: Year Three 1 of 4 either used at your local comics shop or online in the used section of eBay or Amazon.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 178091258011130/k2311a098/9.8.10