Pioneer DV-220KV-K DVD Karaoke Player  » Electronics  »
  • I have recently bought a new television set along with other players and Western Digital full hd player, the Samsung television I bought already has a USB port and I can watch movies from there, but I still needed a complete set and sometimes I watch dvd’s so I had to buy this Pioneer dvd player which is a sleek black and lightweight player that looks very modern and it’s glossy black component just matches my Samsung LED television
  • What I like about this component is that it is HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) ready and as long as you have an HDMI-compatible television that is connected with this component, you’ll be able to appreciate the quality and clarity of the movie and I don’t really mind not viewing a full Blu Ray just as long as it’s HDMI and I’m already really satisfied with the quality
  • For the audio quality you can also adjust it according to the downloaded movie or music, for example for music you can just adjust the best quality if it’s
  • For this price I highly recommend this for everyone and it’s very cheap and for it’s quality and it’s easy-to-use system overall I rate it a 10 out of 10

• by esme

I have recently bought a new television set along with other players and Western Digital full hd player, the Samsung television I bought already has a USB port and I can watch movies from there, but I still needed a complete set and sometimes I watch dvd’s so I had to buy this Pioneer dvd player which is a sleek black and lightweight player that looks very modern and it’s glossy black component just matches my Samsung LED television. With this component I can also insert a USB, play movies but not in HD (only Western Digital can fully play

a real Blu Ray copy/downloaded movie or an original Blu Ray disc) but this one works pretty well when I watched some movies that weren’t even in HD because the Samsung tv has excellent quality and I’m pretty much satisfied with all of them.

When I bought package it included the remote control which looks quite old-fashioned and it was just a normal black remote control; however it’s is really lightweight already but all the buttons are rubberized and black and it’s just a normal-looking remote, no major thing here.

There are already 2 AA batteries included, a power cable, and an audio cable.

It is very easy to install and my brother did the whole thing in less than 5 minutes and it’s also very easy to operate and use, seeing as I’m not much into components and operating them.

The remote is easily controlled by ejecting the disc and rewinding and fast-forwarding and the options are easily seen and navigated.

There’s also a USB/DVD button here and it automatically will show the USB movies if you’re not going to watch a dvd disc.

What I like about this component is that it is HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) ready ...

• Pioneer DV-220KV-K DVD Karaoke Player
      and as long as you have an HDMI-compatible television that is connected with this component, you’ll be able to appreciate the quality and clarity of the movie and I don’t really mind not viewing a full Blu Ray just as long as it’s HDMI and I’m already really satisfied with the quality.

For the audio quality you can also adjust it according to the downloaded movie or music, for example for music you can just adjust the best quality if it’s .

wma or a .

mp3 file, and there are options if you want rock, pop, live, dance, techno, classic, or

soft options.

Also there’s a very cool setting in which you can adjust loud and soft sounds – for example, you can adjust the loud sounds to be quieter and the soft sounds to be louder, and this only affects Dolby Digital sound.

All in all this is a nice component, it’s priced at P4,200 and it’s very affordable and you can play downloaded movies while also playing discs, whatever you want to watch.

For this price I highly recommend this for everyone and it’s very cheap and for it’s quality and it’s easy-to-use system overall I rate it a 10 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 168091257711130/k2311a098/9.8.10