JB Hi-Fi  » Shopping  »
  • I found the entire collection of Charlie Chaplin and paid only $13 for it
  • I very strongly recommend this as a good place to buy gifts, especially gifts for men

• by Aaswi
      It is not an easy task giving your loved ones a gift they would love. I strolled into a JB Hi-Fi store near a train station one day when my friend informed me that she would be running late to pick me up.

I was

thinking hard on an ideal gift for my dear ones.

One browse through the enrite store, I knew what to buy.

The last thing I could have asked for is a sale since it was not a sale season.

Hence it was surprising to find ...

• prices slashed on some good collections.

I initially wanted to buy something for one family member, but eventually bought for three, including myself! I found the entire collection of Charlie Chaplin and paid only $13 for it.

I also got U2 CD’s and XBOX 360

game CDs for a very affordable rate.

Apparently these were the gifts my family members badly wanted! Ever since, I keep visiting this store in the hope of grabbing some nice collections.

I very strongly recommend this as a good place to buy gifts, especially gifts for men!

JB Hi-Fi

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24902125770328/k2311a029/2.9.07