LG Network Blu-Ray Home Theater System Model LHB335  » Electronics  »
  • Another thing that I like is that it plays almost any disc
  • I love using the input to watch TV or even play my Playstation 3
  • I suggest that anyone who has been searching for a high quality blu-ray player and home stereo system try this LG Network home theater system model LHB335
  • I guarantee you don’t really need glasses to see it

• by adrean_j

The Blu Ray player that I recently purchased has amazed me in so many ways. The player is sleek and black with shiny black speakers. Using the manual it was fairly easy to do the wiring and put the speakers exactly where they need to be for optimal sound. Because of how stylish this player is it can go with almost any home motif. It fit right in with my stand and TV, becoming part of the entertainment family. The first time I used the player, I was in shock at the quality. The blu-ray I was watching looked like it was computer generated it was so clear. It really made me do a double take. It really makes all movies enjoyable. I also like the fact that I can play a regular DVD

on the player and get almost the same effect. I watched an 80’s movie the other night and it looked like it was mad in this day and age. It is like it reprograms the DVD to make it high quality. Another thing that I like is that it plays almost any disc. I like the fact that I can watch burned movies and listen to burned music. A plus is that it is not too sensitive to scratches and plays over them 95 percent of the time. On occasion it can stick, skip, or freeze, but this is only when the disc is in really bad shape.

The sound on this LG theater system is loud and fills the room. I don’t have to worry about barely hearing a movie or song when ...

• it is playing. I had my husband turn it on and turn it up. I walked all the way out of my complex out to the street and could still hear it. It is magnificent, because I really feel like I’m in a real movie theater when I use this player. The surround sound is clear and clean. It even sounds great when I use the radio feature of the player. I expected to hear a little static, but there was nothing. The radio broadcasted clearly and had a crisp sound to it. Besides the quality of this player being great, it has some features that can be appreciated. This home theater system can connect to the internet via Ethernet cable. This will then allow me to go online and watch movies through netflix
        and other movie sites. I can also go to you tube and watch videos streaming. For the music lovers, Pandora can be fully accessed through your account on the player. It allows you to listen to music of your choice all day.

I don’t think there is anything negative to say about this home theater system. I love using the input to watch TV or even play my Playstation 3. Whether I want the sound loud or low, I can still hear word more decisively and clearly. I suggest that anyone who has been searching for a high quality blu-ray player and home stereo system try this LG Network home theater system model LHB335. The remote is large, and easy to read for those people that can’t see very well. I guarantee you don’t really need glasses to see it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 168091257621030/k2311a098/9.8.10