Febreeze Air Effects Linen and Sky Odor Eliminator  » Housewares  »
  • One that has impressed me on an incredibly high level is Febreeze Air Effects linen and sky odor eliminator
  • The first thing that I like about it is the design of the can
  • I just have to give it a soft squeeze to experience the sweet aroma of the linen and sky odor eliminator
  • I paid almost 3 dollars for it but it is well worth it, because it lasts twice the time of any regular old spray
  • I think it works so well because it doesn’t’ mask the smell but actually eliminates it

• by adrean_j

Since I smoke inside my home I try to keep my house as fresh as possible. I’ve tried almost every air freshener out on the market. One that has impressed me on an incredibly high level is Febreeze Air Effects linen and sky odor eliminator. The first thing that I like about it is the design of the can. The bottom is a cylinder can made of aluminum like every other freshener. However, the plastic nozzle on top of it is unique. It actually stems from the can making it more natural. Then the spray nozzle is like any cleaning or all purpose spray bottles, which is much different from air freshener canisters. It is made of a thick plastic, with a little nozzle to squeeze. I just have to give it a soft

squeeze to experience the sweet aroma of the linen and sky odor eliminator.

The spray is very potent. I can actually see it sticking in the air instead of falling right down. It sticks in the air so good, I accidentally walked right into it and got it in my eye. So every should be careful when using this spray. Wait a minute to walk around or close your eyes. The smell is pure joy. It is like a mixture of fabric softener and baby powder smell. The smell is so easy to embrace because it is nothing but pleasing. The air stays fresh for hours. I have never seen an odor eliminator like Febreeze air effects. Like I said before I smoke, mostly in my room. I sprayed my room one day and ...

• closed the door behind me. I went back into the room about 3 hours later and my room smelled like I had just sprayed it. I didn’t smell any smoke or cigarettes at all. The spray is so strong that you don’t need to spray very much. I was able to spray one spray per room and enjoy the scent for hours and that is the longest lasting time for any type of freshener I’ve used.

This canister is a bit more expensive than others. I paid almost 3 dollars for it but it is well worth it, because it lasts twice the time of any regular old spray. I know that this spray is for the air, but I recently started using it on my bed linen and love it. Most people won’t expect

the scent to last, but if I spray it in the morning I can still smell it in the evening when it is time for bed. I’ve had multiple people walk into my house asking why it smells so good. I take it as a compliment, because I ‘m sure people are used to it smelling like smoke. It works wonders curtains as well. After spraying this spray I feel like I’m in a completely different home. I wouldn’t trade this bottle in for anything. I plan on being a devout Febreeze Air Effects user. I suggest that anyone who battles with odors like myself to use this spray. Once you try it you won’t want anything else. I think it works so well because it doesn’t’ mask the smell but actually eliminates it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 538091257611030/k2311a098/9.8.10