Solutions Floral Scent Fabric Refresher and Odor Eliminator  » Housewares  »
  • I like to keep my fabric as fresh as possible, especially my living room furniture
  • I thought that this spray would be like potpourri, but it was far from it
  • I love that it works, but is cost efficient at the same time

• by adrean_j

I like to keep my fabric as fresh as possible, especially my living room furniture. Because I am a smoker this is extremely important. I don’t like company coming over to smell that my house smells like an ashtray. I’ve tried a few different refreshers and odor eliminators. The one that I tried recently is the Solutions brand floral scent fabric refresher and odor eliminator. The bottle is quite large, and holds a hefty 33 fluid oz. The spray nozzle is easy to grasp and hold. The problem is that it is kind of flimsy. This makes the nozzle easy to break or chip. The plastic that makes the nozzle is kind of thin and frail. The floral scent was perfect, because it wasn’t too much. I thought that

this spray would be like potpourri, but it was far from it. The spray had a light scent of flowers that was refreshing and easy to swallow. I’ve sprayed this spray on my couches bed. I’ve also used it to spray some of my rugs and carpets.

The spray is not too strong, so it takes quite a bit to really get the scent spread across the fabric. For my large couch I use about 15 sprays and for my loveseat about 8 sprays. You can’t really smell the spray unless you actually have a seat in the area that it was sprayed. So if I sit on my couch I can smell it for about 30 minutes until it fades away. I wish the scent lasted a bit longer,

• but it doesn’t. Although the scent doesn’t last very long, I don’t ever smell the cigarette smell coming back. This spray is also good because it evaporates and absorbs quickly. I can spray it and within 5 minutes or less the area is dry. This is great because I don’t like waiting around for things to dry. I like spraying this floral odor eliminator on my linen as well. When I get in the bed later that night, it feels like I washed my linen that same day. I also spray this on my carpets and it helps clear the room of all smoking smells and even baby diaper odors.

This Solutions fabric refresher and odor eliminator lasts for about a month and costs only a dollar. That is

2 dollars cheaper than leading brands like Febreeze. I love that it works, but is cost efficient at the same time. The thing that really let me know that this spray works is that I sprayed it in my husbands shoes. His shoes can get really smelly, because his feet sweat a lot. After spraying his shoes and letting them set, there is virtually no odor. He got kind of excited about this because I no longer have to make him leave his shoes outside. The odor can get rally bad and make you want to gag. This spray is strong and efficient at killing odors that are unwanted around the house. I recommend that everyone give it a try. There is nothing to lose at such an affordable price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 538091257561030/k2311a098/9.8.10