Soft Soap Lavender and Chamomile Hand Soap  » Housewares  »
  • Recently I decided to try a soap recommended for the hands
  • The soap feels silky in between my fingers making washing my hands an enjoyable experience
  • The next thing that I really enjoyed about this soap is the fact that it smells great
  • I like lavender, but never have really enjoyed the smell of it at its strongest form
  • It definitely puts the fun back into washing my hands

• by adrean_j

I’m not to particular about the type of hand soap that goes into my bathroom. I could just throw an extra bar of soap up there or use dish soap or body wash. Recently I decided to try a soap recommended for the hands. It was the Soft Soap lavender and chamomile hand soap. The first thing that caught my attention about this soap was the bottle. It was very decorative, which I didn’t expect from any hand soap bottle. It is purple color, but has sort of a glossy look where the soap actually is. The body of the bottle is unique and curves to make a soap bottle that goes with my bathroom. It was perfect that the bottle was purple and my bathroom is

purple. The label has different shades of purple as well, making this the perfect decorative bottle for any purple schemed bathroom. The nozzle on top is easy to press. I don’t have to use too much effort to get a little squirt of this soap in my hands.

Once the soap is in my hands I can feel a cream soap that goes a long way. I only need one pump, which is about a drop of soap. The soap feels silky in between my fingers making washing my hands an enjoyable experience. I now knew why they call it soft soap. It is very gentle to my hands. I can feel the clean by the time I was done, and had gained quite a bit of ...

• confidence in this hand soap. The next thing that I really enjoyed about this soap is the fact that it smells great. The scent is very mild, and that is really good for people that are sensitive to harsh perfumes and chemicals. They mixed the wonderful aroma of lavender with chamomile. I like lavender, but never have really enjoyed the smell of it at its strongest form. I’m happy I didn’t have to deal with it. It was the most subtle and best scent of lavender I have ever experienced. The chamomile just tipped the scale making it smell more sweet. This is one of the best mixtures I’ve smelled in any soap.

This hand soap is good for everyone in the family and really cuts through dirt.

I have long nails, and have always had a problem keeping dirt from underneath them. This soap always softens the dirt and gets rid of it completely. I Haven’t worried too much about dirt under my nails since using this product. My daughter also loves washing her hands with it. I’m always moving the bottle back to the back of the sink, because she pulls it forward to wash her hands multiple times of day. My husband absolutely loves it and won’t stop raving about how it was his idea to purchase this hand soap. Anyone who is looking for a mild hand soap that gets the job done should try Soft Soap lavender and chamomile hand soap. It definitely puts the fun back into washing my hands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 538091257511030/k2311a098/9.8.10