Welch’s Fruit Snacks in Fruit Punch
  • They taste just like fruit punch it is amazing
  • I love that the fruit punch fruit snacks are very soft and very easy to chew
  • I like that they are fat free and only contain 80 calories per snack pack
  • I would definitely recommend the Welch’s Fruit Snacks in Fruit Punch to any mom or dad to give to their children as healthy snacks
  • I think they come in fun fruity shapes that kids will love very much and this is why I think they are a kid friendly fruit snack

• by Soleil Robins

Okay so I just got a different flavor fruit snacks and I totally love them. This time I got Welch’s Fruit Snacks in Fruit Punch. They taste just like fruit punch it is amazing. They come in fruit shapes and a bright red color. They also contain a few vitamins in them as well such as vitamins E, A, and C. I absolutely love that these fruit snacks have good nutrition in them for you and they

are a healthy alternative snack for gummy candies.

I love that the fruit punch fruit snacks are very soft and very easy to chew. I like that they are fat free and only contain 80 calories per snack pack. I like very much that each snack pack is filled all the way up with fruit snacks and I feel like I am getting my moneys worth and I like that a lot of packets come in each box ...

• individually packed so they are easy to travel with.

I would definitely recommend the Welch’s Fruit Snacks in Fruit Punch to any mom or dad to give to their children as healthy snacks. Heck I would even recommend to eat them as a healthy snack as well. I am definitely going to be eating these fruit snacks throughout the day when I need a little boost of energy because they help me out when my blood sugar

is low.

There is nothing bad I can really say about these fruit punch fruit snacks. They are a simply healthy fruity gummy snack that I really love and enjoy. I love fruit punch and I think these will really hit the spot when I have a fruit punch craving. I think they come in fun fruity shapes that kids will love very much and this is why I think they are a kid friendly fruit snack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278091257441030/k2311a098/9.8.10