Super Mario Kart 64
  • Despite these two disadvantages I generally enjoyed the game

• by letsago

Super Mario kart 64 is a racing game for the n64 game console. It is the second mario kart game in the super Mario franchise. The first mario kart was super mario kart in 1992. Mario Kart 64 allows you to play as 8 players,,mario,luigi,peach,toad,wario,bowser,donkey kong and yoshi.

Mario Kart 64 is not a normal racing game. You race across the track to win like in normal racing games but you can attack othe racers with items such

as banana peels,and red shells with hone in with the player you are targeting. The kind of item you get depends on your position in the game.

If you are far behind others,you get better items. If you are in first place you get less effective items. There are a total of 16 tracks to race on and 3 level of difficulties 50cc,100cc, and 150 cc.

Once you beat all the 150cc cups yuo unlock the mirror cup ...

• which has all of the 16 tracks reversed

I loved this game. There are lots of fun characters to choose from with different abilities. Toad is the lightest racer but goes pretty fast.

Mario is a fairly average racer with balanced speed and strength. There are many fun tracks to race on. I really loved Bowser’s Castle.

it was an intricate but fun track with lots of difficult turns and a dungeon type environment. The AI are fairly competent on

the highest difficulty and I had to try really hard to beat them. I liked this challenging aspect of the game.

Despite this being a really good game,I didnt like certain aspects of it. I thought there were two few characters. it would have been better if there were maybe 12.

I also found that the ai(arrtificial intelligence) seemed to catch up with me quickly despite numerous items I throw at them. Despite these two disadvantages I generally enjoyed the game.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 287091256800130/k2311a097/9.7.10