Blue Coral Auto Wash
  • The auto wash is a pretty thick, not watery, substance that only requires two cap-fulls per bucket of water for the best results
  • I noticed that when you add the water, it foams like crazy and gives you a lot of product to work with
  • I was no short of impressed, in fact I was downright speechless

• by Ricardo L

I came across a gallon jug of Blue Coral at Auto Zone one day. I was looking for an auto wash to use on my show-condition ‘73 Beetle, which meant it had to be a really good product. I wasn’t about to buy any discount auto wash. My father always used Blue Coral in the past, and still does, so I figured it had to be a good product. It was a little expensive,

but I had no hesitation to pick it up.

The auto wash is a pretty thick, not watery, substance that only requires two cap-fulls per “bucket” of water for the best results. I noticed that when you add the water, it foams like crazy and gives you a lot of product to work with. Impressive for only a couple ounces. But what’s even more impressive is its ability to clean a car. Just soak ...

• a rag with the Blue Coral/water mix, lather the surface well, and watch every last spec of everything come right off. I’d expect this out of an industrial degreaser! When I washed it off, I was left with one of the cleanest cars I’ve ever seen. I’m able to go from a rather dirty, bird poop and dead bug-covered VW to an ultra-clean show car in under 5 minutes. I was no short of
        impressed, in fact I was downright speechless. And since you only need a couple ounces per “bucket”, the gallon jug lasts a long time.

Certainly get yourself a gallon of Blue Coral. It is by far the best auto wash I’ve come across. I have used it for a few months now and I don’t plan on searching for another auto wash in the future. It’s a little expensive, but believe me, it’s well worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 97091256500130/k2311a097/9.7.10