Samsung S3650 Corby  » Phones  »
  • It is definetly good looking and stylish but in my opinion it won't go well with all kinds of outfits
  • Mine is minimal white and believe me that is the best
  • But I when I play them at nokia phones of same type they provide me a nice viewing experience
  • I suggest you to wear a headphone always when you are listening to songs

• by addkidds

Samsung S3650 Corby is the phone that heat up the competition in the cell phone market market last year. After Samsung introduced corby, nokia started marketing superb touch phones which are putting samsung almost out of the business. One thing I have to admit is that corby looks good. It is definetly good looking and stylish but in my opinion it won’t go well with all kinds of outfits.

The ability to customize to the way your phone looks by changing the back-covers is awesome. Corby S3650 is available in four colors, Jamaican Yellow, Cupid Pink, Minimal White, and Festival Orange. You can pick any of

this colors and have to additional back-cover from these colors.

Mine is minimal white and believe me that is the best. My advice is not to go for the cupid pink because it is just so girlish (unless, you are a girl). It has 50 MB internal memory which is expandable up to 8 GB.

I got a 2 GB memory card free with the phone. By default you can save 1000 photo contacts in corby S3650, which in my opinion is more than good enough. I have a lot of things to complain about the display of this phone.

It has a 240 ...

• x 320 pixels, TFT capacitive touchscreen, which is not at all good. It has only 256k colors. A multimedia all touch phone from this time, should deliver more.

I have ripped some HD videos to mp4 and 3gp to view but the quality of this videos suck. But I when I play them at nokia phones of same type they provide me a nice viewing experience. It has a 1.

3 MP camera with no auto-focus or flash. Not having any flash makes it impossible to capture anything at night. But again a phone like this should have at least 2 MP.

Another drawback of this

phone is class 10 EDGE/GPRS. As it is not 3G enabled , the GPRS/EDGE class makes it almost impossible to do networking. The touch sensor of Corby S3650 is not at all good comparing to nokia.

The battery life is also not satisfying. More over it takes a long time to charge up the battery. The sound quality is even worse.

I suggest you to wear a headphone always when you are listening to songs. With my experience with the phone I would not tell you to go for it. But if look and style is what you are looking for , then this might be your pick.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 377091256451230/k2311a097/9.7.10