Bac-Out Stain & Odor Eliminator  » Housewares  »
  • I think it's because I consider it like a therapuetic process or something and I really feel like I'm getting things accomplished when I'm able to scrub away some grime and dirty from my kitchen or bathroom specifically because those are the two areas of the house I can't stand to let it get dirty
  • You're not supposed to rub it at all, and I'm not sure why, but I've always just followed the directions to a tee and never had any problem
  • It doesn't work AS well on removing stains from carpets entirely, but the odors are definitely gone
  • I've been able to use this product for so many different things and I love how versatile it is

• by Anasuya

I like to clean. I think it’s because I consider it like a therapuetic process or something and I really feel like I’m getting things accomplished when I’m able to scrub away some grime and dirty from my kitchen or bathroom specifically because those are the two areas of the house I can’t stand to let it get dirty. I liked the Bi-O-Kleen Bac-Out Stain and Odor Eliminator because it’s safe for the earth, and there’s no harsh chemicals in it that would harm my kids or pets. It’s got natural live enzyme cultures in it that attack organic waste so it’s perfect for putting it in your fridge, or cleaning your fridge with it. In fact that’s the very first place I used this product, was when I was cleaning out my fridge. I had some grime and such that had collected in the fruit drawer of my fridge and it was gross

when I removed the drawer and saw what had leaked underneath and so I poured a little of this Bi-O-Kleen product on the area and blotted it up and it made a huge difference in the smell and appearance of my fridge.

But I’ve been able to use it on a whole lot of other things as well. I have some grime and mold and mildew in my bathroom that I work to keep at bay at least once a week, and I used this product around the drain and on the shower head, and it was like a night and day difference afterwards. You just apply it and let it sit for several minutes and then wipe it with a clean rag. You don’t even have to rinse it down afterwards. Same thing with toilet bowls. Just toss a little in and let it sit and then flush and that’s all you need ...

• to do to get your bowl literally clean enough to eat off of. I’ve been battling with mildew in the bathroom for years now, and it’s my least favorite house cleaning job, but this product makes it that much easier.

I’ve also let this stuff soak in my coffee pot and coffee cups and it removes any of the stains from coffee and tea just in a matter of minutes, and it’s never mattered how old those stains are either. This product just lifts those stains right out of the ceramic and glass like it was nothing.

When cleaning pet stains and trying to remove odors, or clean stains on carpets or upholstery or clothes, you let it sit for a couple minutes directly on the stain and then blot it up. You’re not supposed to rub it at all, and I’m not sure why, but I’ve always just followed the directions to a

tee and never had any problem. It doesn’t work AS well on removing stains from carpets entirely, but the odors are definitely gone. I have two small puppies that we bought a while back, and they aren’t completely house broken yet, so we still get the occasionally mishap, and this product leaves my house smelling fresh because it removes the odor immediately, and the odor never returns like it would with some other house cleaning products.

I’ve been able to use this product for so many different things and I love how versatile it is. If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s needing five million different products to get the cleaning done around my house. I just wish this stuff came in a spray for windows, though I’m tempted to dilute it down and put it in a spray bottle myself, because I really think it would work. Love it. Can’t even express how much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535091256150830/k2311a095/9.5.10