Best Choice Canned Cream Style Corn
1.0
  • One of the best ways we have found to save money is to buy generic versions of the higher priced store brands we used to buy in the past
  • We recently bought the Best Choice Canned Cream Style Corn and were a bit disappointed
  • One can of Best Choice Canned Cream Style Corn only cost our family fifty cents
  • I simply cannot recommend Best Choice Canned Cream Style Corn though, despite its much lower price

• by phoebe1975

Since my husband lost his job a few months ago, my family and I are always looking for Ways to save money on our grocery bill. One of the best ways we have found to save money is to buy generic versions of the higher priced store brands we used to buy in the past. One of our favorite new brands is Best Choice. We recently bought the Best Choice Canned Cream Style Corn and were a

bit disappointed.

Best Choice Canned Cream Style Corn comes in a normally sized can of 14 ounces. The corn looked the same a as our normal brand, so we thought we would probably enjoy the taste too. Unfortunately, we were very disappointed. The Best Choice Canned Cream Style Corn tasted very watery. It was not very creamy at all! The corn even had an off-putting taste. It was so bad, my children would not even touch it after ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 275091255870830/k2311a095/9.5.10