2007 Writer’s Market Deluxe Edition publication  » Books  »
  • I am in the creative writing field (freelance), and this book has completely erased the need for me to track down freelance leads on the Internet
  • As a freelancer, it's hard to find training and information on how exactly one should submit their work

• by reviewqueenb
      The 2007 Writer’s Market Deluxe Edition has proved to be a priceless tool for me. I am in the creative writing field (freelance), and this book has completely erased the need for me to track down freelance leads on the Internet.

The most useful part for

me was actually the chapter on how to write a query.

As a freelancer, it’s hard to find training and information on how exactly one should submit their work.

This book has really opened my eyes and made writing a much more productive process for me.

...

• I really cannot say enough about it.

I have signed up with many freelancing agencies, and they have really only offered jobs that were of a technical nature, while this book offers thousands upon thousands of writing opportunities for creative writers (which is a very hard

field to break in to).

If you are looking for a single source that can save countless hours of searching and frustration, please take the advice of someone who has tried it all and make the $50 investment needed to purchase the 2007 Writer’s Market Deluxe Edition.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17802125570328/k2311a028/2.8.07