Kellogg’s Cinnabon Pancakes  » Food  »
  • I love the food at Cinnabon so I knew I had to find these frozen pancakes and try them
  • I believe where I found them was at my local grocery store
  • I think what would make these pancakes better is if they came with a special syrup in the box
  • I would definitely buy these again if my children asked for them

• by shaggin83

I was reading a discussion posted on another site about how much this girls neice loved Cinnabons frozen pancakes. Of course I was curious since I had never heard of them. I love the food at Cinnabon so I knew I had to find these frozen pancakes and try them. I believe where I found them was at my local grocery store. They are called Cinnabon pancakes. I’m not sure if they make more then one variety but the box I got had twelve original flavored pancakes in it. There are four sets in plastic.

In each set has three frozen pancakes.

On the back it tells you directions on how to make them in the microwave and in the oven. I have other frozen pancakes that I cook in the toaster so I’m sure these would work just as well. Since I was trying these for the first time though I wanted to follow the directions to make sure they were done right. It said for 3 pancakes to cook them for 1 min and 15 seconds. I did that and they were very hot I had to let ...

• them sit for a few minutes to let them cool before my children and I could eat them.

The first thing my daughter said when she bit into them was that they tasted like eggs. As I bit into my first bite I agreed that I could taste the eggs in them. They were so delicious. I could taste a lot of yummy cinnamon in them. They are a great size for little ones or adults. My daughter, son and I each had two pancakes each. I think what would make these pancakes better is

if they came with a special syrup in the box. They don’t have anything in the package besides the pancakes themselves. On the back of the box it came with a coupon for 75 cents off 2 packages of cinnabon cereal, bars or pancakes. I love that they provided a coupon to encourage me to buy them again but I hate that you have to buy two packages just to save 75 cents. These weren’t very expensive. I think they were around $2.89 for the box. I would definitely buy these again if my children asked for them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 275091255550730/k2311a095/9.5.10