Listerine Whitening Vibrant Pre- Brush Rinse  » Health  »
  • But sometimes makes the situation even worst is the fact that I am an avid tea and coffee drinker, so in order to combat this problem I am always keep experimenting with the various’ tooth whitening, products available in the market
  • Though I had used ‘Listerine mouth wash ‘earlier and was quite contented with the results, what really impressed me about this Listerine product was the fact that firstly- it was a ‘pre-brush rinse’ and secondly it a ‘ whitening mouth wash’
  • Using it on religiously for twice a day (morning and night) – I noticed that my teeth looked less stained even after having drinking tea of coffee
  • Since this pre- rinse easily accommodated in my daily routine- I made it rather convenient for me to use it on a daily basis

• by rm002

I am persons who do not have the privilege of having bright while teeth. My teeth from the past few years have always been slightly yellowish in color- which makes them look quite unattractive and unhealthy. But sometimes makes the situation even worst is the fact that I am an avid tea and coffee drinker, so in order to combat this problem I am always keep experimenting with the various’ tooth whitening, products available in the market.

On one such occasion when I happened to browse the oral care section of the local drugstore near by –I happened to see this product called – Listerine

whitening vibrant pre- brush rinse. Though I had used ‘Listerine mouth wash ‘earlier and was quite contented with the results, what really impressed me about this Listerine product was the fact that firstly- it was a ‘pre-brush rinse’ and secondly it a ‘ whitening mouth wash’. These facts proved to be a great incentive in helping me decided to get this product almost – instantly.

Using this product for the first time didn’t feel very good. Though I was suppose to swirl this mouth wash for around 60 seconds, the taste of this pre- rinse felt so awful – that I hardly could leave it in my mouth for 20 seconds. This pre rinse had a very odd and strong taste which made it rather difficult to keep it in the mouth for long. But after using it for sometime- I kind of got used to the taste – and this in turn helped me to swirl it a little longer in my mouth.

After using Listerine whitening vibrant pre- brush rinse for quite some time now- my teeth now look much brighter. As for the whitening – I experienced that using this pre brush rinse with a whitening tooth paste helped me get better results that ...

• Listerine Whitening Vibrant Pre- Brush Rinse
      when I used it in conjunction with an ordinary paste. But what was really nice about this pre- brush rinse was the fact that it pre- freshen my mouth even before my brushing and also prepared me for an ultimate cleaning session.

Listerine whitening vibrant pre- brush rinse though did help me achieve brighter looking teeth; my teeth looked much whiter and brighter than it had been earlier. Using it on religiously for twice a day (morning and night) – I noticed that my teeth looked less stained even after having drinking tea of coffee. This helped a great deal in making my teeth look

a little healthier – thereby giving me all the reason to – smile.

Listerine whitening vibrant pre- brush rinse had made my life much easier. This pre- rush rinse in fact helped me get rid of the ‘guilty feeling’ whenever I tried trying tea or coffee. Since this pre- rinse easily accommodated in my daily routine- I made it rather convenient for me to use it on a daily basis.

Priced at $10.22, Listerine whitening vibrant pre- brush rinse according to me is perhaps an easy, simple and effective to healthy and sparkling looking teeth- right in the comfort of your home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345091255500730/k2311a095/9.5.10