Regenpure NT (nourishing treatment) Scalp Cleanser Anti- Hair loss Shampoo  » Health  »
  • A change that would not make my hair feel better and also makes my hair care routine an interesting affair
  • What really made me choose this shampoo from the rest was the fact that apart from being a ‘scalp cleanser’ this shampoo was also an ’anti- hair loss shampoo’- both which I thought were highly essential to keep hair in good condition
  • When I tried using this shampoo was the first time, the first thing that impressed me was its smell
  • In fact I just used it every the next fortnight – only to encounter some amazing results
  • The fact that I have witnessing quite a few hairs on my hair brush- only proves that my hair fall problem has been quite considerable reduced

• by rm002

For a long time now- I had been hunting for an ‘appropriate shampoo’ - a shampoo which was mild and could be used on a day- to day basis to keep my hair looking healthy and shiny. Though I was completely satisfied with my present shampoo and conditioner (Schwarzkopf Professional)-I desperately needed a change. A change that would not make my hair feel better and also makes my hair care routine an interesting affair.

So after having browsing the hair section of my favorite store down the lane – I picked up this shampoo called Regenpure NT (nourishing treatment) scalp cleanser anti- hair loss shampoo. What really made me choose this shampoo from the rest was the fact that apart from being a ‘scalp cleanser’ this shampoo was also

an ’anti- hair loss shampoo’- both which I thought were highly essential to keep hair in good condition.

When I tried using this shampoo was the first time, the first thing that impressed me was its smell. Equipped with mild and pleasant smell, this shampoo lathered quite well and spread easily all over my hair. With just one wash- I could literally feel the difference in the texture of my hair. My hair felt so soft and silky – that I just couldn’t help taking off my hands off them during the day. In fact I just used it every the next fortnight – only to encounter some amazing results.

Regenpure scalp cleanser anti- hair loss shampoo worked wonderfully for my hair. What was really nice about using this shampoo was the ...

• fact that apart from cleaning my hair to the core, this shampoo also cleansed my scalp thoroughly- which in turn reduced the problem of dandruff and itching to quite an extent. Since this shampoo contained high quality ingredients and was basically free from parabens and sulphur- it made it rather convenient for me to use it on an every day basis without having to worry of any kind of damage to my hair.

Regenpure scalp cleanser anti- hair loss shampoo in fact was the first shampoo of its kind which made my hair feel conditioned without actually applying a conditioner. The feature that really impressed me about this shampoo was the fact that though this shampoo was tough on the dirt and oil on my hair and scalps, it cleansing

action worked mildly on my hair and help clean my hair without stripping off the natural oils. This in turn prevented my hair from over drying and thereby kept in moisturized – making it looks healthy and beautiful.

Regenpure scalp cleanser anti- hair loss shampoo has also made my hair look and feels thicker and fuller. The fact that I have witnessing quite a few hairs on my hair brush- only proves that my hair fall problem has been quite considerable reduced. The only downside of this shampoo according to me is the fact that it proves to be a little expensive. Priced at $20.00, this shampoo feels slightly heavy on the pocket- especially if I am trying to use in on a daily basis.

But otherwise- a great –thumbs- up product indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345091255440730/k2311a095/9.5.10