After Life Movie
  • There are a few gory scenes but it is couple with nudity which I think is not overtly necessary
  • Anna is unfortunately alive and Deacon the mortician is some sick psycho out to kill his so-called living corpses and manages to influence the poor little kid
  • The third one that I noticed is he keeps on changing the temperature on the room when he leaves or comes in

• by starlight

After life is the movie that left me guessing and I couldn’t sleep after watching it. Is Christina Ricci really dead there or alive? Was Liam Neeson a good guy who speaks to the dead or some psycho creep that kills people who don’t deserve to live, like what he calls living corpses.

This film distressed me so much. There are a few gory scenes but it is couple with nudity which I think is not overtly necessary. Sure Christina Ricci’s body is nice but I feel it is bordering on exploitation with the number of times or the duration that she is naked.

It is certainly a thriller movie. Anna is

a very disturbed individual. She has that stoic look and indifferent attitude towards her relationship with Paul. It is seen that she takes numerous amounts of pills and has hallucinations.

Paul on the other hand is very busy with his upcoming career.

The kid here which Anna is very protective of, seems weird also. He has a fascination with the dead. And there’s a scene where he’s at home, he’s talking to his mom which seems to me is dead.

Although this movie freaked me out, I didn’t have any closure after watching it last night, that’s why today, I watched it again to look for clues if Anna was indeed alive or ...

• dead in order to put some rest into my mind and I have come into one conclusion. Anna is unfortunately alive and Deacon the mortician is some sick psycho out to kill his so-called living corpses and manages to influence the poor little kid.

There are a couple of signs I saw which made me conclude that Anna is indeed alive. The most obvious one is her breath mist on the mirror which Deacon immediately wiped off the first time that happened. The second one that made my suspicion clearer is the explanation of a chemical injected into a person to make them appear dead as explained by one policeman in the

story. Deacon often injects Anna something every time a person comes near her or visits her. The third one that I noticed is he keeps on changing the temperature on the room when he leaves or comes in. When he’s out, he turns the temperature higher to make Anna colder thus have that dead temperature. And the last one that made me think that Anna is indeed alive is on the last part when all of the pictures of the dead people on his wall, there were people that their eyes were closed which to me were the real dead ones and the ones where their eyes were open where murdered by Deacon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113091255381230/k2311a093/9.3.10