Keepvid.com  » Web sites  »
  • Have you ever found an interesting video on youtube and wanted to download it to your computer
  • But with Keepvid, you can download your favourite Youtube videos without any installation required
  • That was quite troublesome, until I found Keepvid
  • Another advantage, which is also the reason why I love Keepvid best, is that it can generate the links into 6 different download links in different format s for you to choose

• by gianglh

Have you ever found an interesting video on youtube and wanted to download it to your computer? There are many programs nowadays that help you do it. But with Keepvid, you can download your favourite Youtube videos without any installation required. Just paste and click.

I myself like to download videos from youtube and put it into my cellphone, so that I can rewatch it whenever and wherever I want. But most of the

videos from Youtube are in .flv format, which can’t be played on my cell phone. That’s why I always have to use another program to convert the videos into 3gp format before copying it to my phone. That was quite troublesome, until I found Keepvid.

I don’t remember why I found Keepvid but I’ve loved it since the first time I used it. The first advantage is you don’t have to install any kind ...

• of software. Just copy the link of the video you want to download and paste it there. Right after the few seconds, download links will appear and you just have to click them to download. Another advantage, which is also the reason why I love Keepvid best, is that it can generate the links into 6 different download links in different format s for you to choose. Now I don’t have to worry about converting the videos into 3gp,
        because Keepvid offers 3 links in 3gp format in different qualities (low, medium and high). Besides, there are 2 flv links in low and medium quality as well as a high quality mp4 link.

Keepvid requires you to install java to be able to use it. For some reasons I can’t use Keepvid well on Safari, but I guess it’s just my computer since it still works well on Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 203091255281230/k2311a093/9.3.10