Welch’s Fruit Snacks in Mixed Fruit
  • I love how there are fun fruit shapes in the package to with fun colorful colors
  • The fruit shapes these fruit snacks come in are kiwis, strawberries, pineapples, and I believe grapes
  • I think they are the perfect fruity gummy snack for all ages and a healthy alternative to gummy bears
  • I would definitely recommend them to anyone in my family to try because I liked them so much

• by Soleil Robins

I recently got some Welch’s Fruit Snacks to try in Mixed Fruit. They were surprisingly very tasty and very fruity. They even had vitamins in them which was very cool. I love how there are fun fruit shapes in the package to with fun colorful colors.

These fruit snacks were very tasty and very fruity. I could taste the strawberry, pineapple,

and kiwi flavors in it really well. The fruit snacks were very easy to chew which makes these not only another yummy fruity gummy snack for me, but also for children of very young ages. They are very fun to eat and a lot of gummies come in one packet which is awesome.

The fruit shapes these fruit snacks come in are kiwis, strawberries, pineapples, and I believe grapes. The fruity flavors are really fruit and taste like a tropical fruit salad flavor in your mouth when you combined them together. I even like the size of each fruit snack gummy back they are very easy to eat.

I do think the Welch’s Fruit Snacks in Mixed Fruit is worth having ...

• Welch's Fruit Snacks in Mixed Fruit
      for a snack because they are fat free and contain vitamins and there are a lot of gummies per package. I think they are the perfect fruity gummy snack for all ages and a healthy alternative to gummy bears. I actually think they are better than gummy bears and worms and would eat them like a candy because they are very
      sweet and fruit. I can’t get enough of them actually. When I go to eat them I usually have to have 2 packages at a time and than I am satisfied. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in my family to try because I liked them so much. I hope those of you who try them as well like them too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273091255231230/k2311a093/9.3.10