Northland Mall  » Shopping  »
Northland Dr. NW & 52 Avenue NW, Calgary AB
  • There was one time that I got lost in the mall, and luckily I found out that there was an info booth located not far from one of the entrances
  • What I don't like about the mall is that in winter, it seems much colder than other malls in Calgary, we have to wear huge jackets even inside the mall
  • Overall, I had a very good shopping experience with this mall, in a huge city, I still like it the most

• by chamomile

Northland Mall is a fantastic place for shopping because it is located in the suburban area in Calgary, so no more traffic jams on the way! It also features some of the shops that we regularly go to, like Wal-Mart, Future Shop, Best Buy, etc. I’ve been to many malls in Calgary but Northland Mall always appeals to me the most because it is one of the friendliest and less crowded mall.

Because of

this, we get much better service in a shorter time and people are always willing to help, both in-store and out-of-store.

The selection of goods is great too, there’s a food court that features most of the fast food that we like, and there’s usually little line-ups.

There are shoe shops, clothing shops, accessory shops, etc.

Anything we may need, they have it there.

In addition, there’s always plenty of parking spaces because there’s ...

• not usually many people there.

Public transportation is also available, the mall can be accessed by several bus routes that come from the train stations.

There was one time that I got lost in the mall, and luckily I found out that there was an info booth located not far from one of the entrances.

The lady there was super nice and even given me a map of the mall.

She also offered me

bus guides in the city, which contain information on the bus times and routes maps.

What I don’t like about the mall is that in winter, it seems much colder than other malls in Calgary, we have to wear huge jackets even inside the mall.

Maybe it’s because the mall is less populated.

Overall, I had a very good shopping experience with this mall, in a huge city, I still like it the most.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 243091255221230/k2311a093/9.3.10