Wen Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner
  • Also, the instructions on the bottle, which are pretty time consuming to follow thoroughly, need to be followed properly for getting the best results

• by Awn Muhammad

I used to have an itchy scalp and was scared of wearing black. My hair was thinning more and more by the day and was full of frizzes and flyways. I had given up all hope of finding a solution to manage my wild hair when I came across the Wen Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner. It cleaned by scalp completely at the first use itself and left my hair shining and bouncing.

My regular fights with tangles and knots were over from that day onwards and I have been depending on this cleansing conditioner for managing my hair

ever since. My dandruff problems disappeared completely after using this product and never returned. My hair has gained volume and texture and I no longer have to worry about hair loss.

This conditioner is excellent for flattening hair, for handling frizzes, flyways, etc. I can style my hair effortlessly after using this. Untangling knots can be done easily just by running a comb through my hair once.

My hair feels extremely soft after using this, and, after using this continually, it seemed as if my hair had changed completely. I received numerous compliments on how shiny and healthy ...

• my hair looked. Earlier, I used to stay away from conditioners fearing the side effects caused by the sulphate based chemicals.

But, this conditioner does not use any such harmful chemicals and is completely safe for your hair. It is mainly comprised of organic oils, different types of natural extracts that are extremely benefiting for hair. It is excellent for cleaning hair without reducing its natural moisture.

I have been using this product for over a year now, and, will swear by it till it ceases to be in production. I was a bit irritated the first time

I used it. My hair got weighed down.

But, that was because I had not used the conditioner in sufficient amount. The only glitch I feel about this conditioner is that in order to get desired results, I need to use it in very liberal doses. I have medium length hair and still need at least 40 pumps from the bottle.

Also, the instructions on the bottle, which are pretty time consuming to follow thoroughly, need to be followed properly for getting the best results. But, in spite of these issues, the Wen Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner works wonders for my hair.

Wen Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091255201230/k2311a093/9.3.10