Zoya Nail Polish  » Cosmetics  »
  • But to my surprise, I found out that it’s easy to put on the nails
  • In addition, I always had problems with streaks in application so I was so happy that I didn’t experience this type of problem with this nail polish
  • Another thing I like about Zoya Nail Polish is that it lasts a little longer on my nails without chipping

• by Awn Muhammad

As an artist, I have this mood of going beyond the regular colors used by people. Aside from my clothes, I also want to have a unique color for my nails. Zoya Nail Polish just gives me the color that I’m looking for in satisfying my mood.

What made Zoya Nail Polish catch my attention? I saw that they have lots of nail color collections that are just perfect for my mood! To try it out, I purchased Kelly which is included in their Wonderful collection.

Looking online, I was stunned with its gray color, but I was surprised with the fact that it has a touch of purple that makes it look more unique.

I immediately tried it on my fingernails so you can just imagine how excited I was in using this nail polish. Its consistency is a little thick so I worried that it may be hard to apply. But to my surprise, I found out that it’s easy to put on the nails. In fact, I didn’t even ...

• need to apply a second coating! This effectively saves me time on application and more time to admire my unique nail color. In addition, I always had problems with streaks in application so I was so happy that I didn’t experience this type of problem with this nail polish. No ugly streaks and no need for fussy reapplications! When I use it, I feel like a professional!

Another thing I like about Zoya Nail Polish is that it lasts a little longer on my nails without chipping.

As much as I like to apply nail polish, I really don’t like retouching if they chip off in three days. Zoya nail polish stays intact and intense in color for a longer time. And by the way, it lasted even if I didn’t apply a top coat!

Zoya Nail Polish is affordable even with all the positive things I experienced with it. I’m now looking at their other collections online. They also have pastel colors and dark and shiny ones. You can choose for whatever mood or style you want!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091255051230/k2311a093/9.3.10