Sonia Kashuk Luxury Lip Color  » Cosmetics  »
  • My lips are prone to dryness, that's why I prefer using lip balm over lip gloss or lipsticks
  • I bought the nude shade, and that one is perfect for the office
  • My boyfriend once leaned in to kiss me and he suddenly exclaimed, Looks delicious, smells delicious

• by Awn Muhammad

My lips are prone to dryness, that’s why I prefer using lip balm over lip gloss or lipsticks. Of course it’s too bad because I miss out on having great lip color to make me stand out. A friend of mine gave me Sonia Kashuk’s Luxury Lip Color as a gift, so I tried it to appease her.

In no time I was using it regularly!

The lip color

has the right creaminess to help moisturize the lips and give the lips a smooth, nice finish. I used the pink shade at first, the gift from my friend, and it looked pretty! It was perfect for day wear and not at all over-the-top.

I bought the nude shade, and that one is perfect for the office. This lipstick lasts for many hours and there’s no need to reapply many times in the course of a day.

Even if it’s creamy, it doesn’t glide off while I’m eating or drinking. I don’t like products that are shimmery in general, especially for makeup.

This lipstick has the right balance of color intensity and a bit of shine, unlike other glossy lip products that make you look like you have licked a jar of oil. Even with its creamy texture,

•  Sonia Kashuk Luxury Lip Color
      it doesn’t feel heavy on the lips at all.

Although it doesn’t come in flavors like lip balm, another nice thing I liked about this Luxury Lip Color is the scent. It has this very mild scent that is like vanilla and chocolate.

Not too strong and sweet, but still has an effect. My boyfriend once leaned in to kiss me and he suddenly exclaimed, “Looks delicious, smells delicious!”

/> The packaging says the lipstick has an anti-aging ingredient, and I guess after months of using it, my lips do look less dry and more plump.

It makes my lips look fresh and healthy, and very kissable!

Despite its name “Luxury,” the lipstick comes in a simple-looking tube, unlike lipstick from luxury brands like Chanel or Dior. But the results I got from using it is more than enough of a luxury! I’m getting the red one next!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091255041230/k2311a093/9.3.10