Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer
  • What I like most about this product is that it is not as thick as the other brands, therefore very mild but works well
  • That’s how affordable and amazing this polish is

• by Awn Muhammad

No nail polish really stays long on my fingers and toes. But when I tried the Sally Hansen Nail Lacquer, I suddenly want to paint my nails all the time! Sally Hansen is very mild to the nails so I don’t have to worry about the damage it may cause to my nails. Even if I put on nail polish everyday, I don’t have to worry anymore.

I was very satisfied with the shine and glow of the shade of color. My friends thought I applied a very expensive nail polish and when I told them it’s the Sally Hansen Nail

Lacquer, they could not believe it until they tried it themselves!

What I like most about this product is that it is not as thick as the other brands, therefore very mild but works well. The other brands are too thick that I feel like my nails are heavy. No kidding, I feel like I have cement on my nails. But Sally Hansen Nail Lacquer feels bare and light, as if all is natural.

The fuchsia shade is very girly that it makes you look like you dipped your nails in a candy coat. I super love this product and I ...

• like wearing it everyday.

The bottle is also so cute. It doesn’t look like the usual nail polish which is cylinder. This one is in a square, and the uniqueness of the bottle is actually one of the factors why I first bought the Sally Hansen nail polish. I always get too excited with cute packaging and Sally Hansen surely made their packaging different from the other nail polish products.

If you are not very adventurous with nail polish, this brand will sure be a hit for you. I recommended this to my friends and they all loved it! It is

very fresh looking, and very light, so it does not harm your nails at all. It’s available in different shades and I have tried it all! That’s how affordable and amazing this polish is! My favorite is the Sally Hansen Lacquer Pat on Black. The color is very intense and looks opaque and even on the nails. One coat is enough, so each bottle is maximized to last! The finished look of this polish on my nails is professional. Whenever I put it on, I always look like I just came out from the salon for a manicure and pedicure treat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091255031230/k2311a093/9.3.10