Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to use it after several minutes of admiring its high fashion packaging
  • What I like about Estee Lauder’s nail lacquer is that it applies smoothly on my nails
  • This assures me that this nail polish will last longer than those I bought before
  • But I think the price is right because of its quality color and convenience in application… aside from the fact that it’s from Estee Lauder

• by Awn Muhammad

I’ve known Estee Lauder as a brand for scents or fragrance so I was shocked to see that they also offer Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer or polish. Upon learning this, I looked for it online and thought that it’s time for me to try it.

The design of its container online is already stunning but it’s nothing compared to actually holding the bottle in my hands. The whole package is a dream when it comes to design! I decided to use it after several minutes of admiring

its high fashion packaging.

I tried the Estee Lauder Ice Rose Pure Color Nail Lacquer and I am amazed at this shade of rose color that still looks cool and not too girly. What I like about Estee Lauder’s nail lacquer is that it applies smoothly on my nails. I just need to apply three lines or do three strokes on my nails and that’s it. This assures me that this nail polish will last longer than those I bought before. I’m satisfied with the overall outcome of my ...

• nails without streaking and lumps while applying. It also dries fast so I don’t have to worry about wrinkling the polish after applying.

The main challenge for my nails came when I had to soak them in water with laundry detergent. To my surprise, the nail lacquer didn’t even chip or fall off. The color was just as vivid and even lasted for around four days! This is a good thing after the abuse my nails go through every day. This is great for moms and girls on the

go. The lacquer really sticks to the nails and is like a protective layer. Since it is lacquer, it also seems almost scratch-free! Not many nail polishes can provide that kind of protection.

If you will look at other nail polish brands online, you can say that Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer is much more expensive. I spent quite a luxury buying it. But I think the price is right because of its quality color and convenience in application… aside from the fact that it’s from Estee Lauder!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091255021230/k2311a093/9.3.10