Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the things that I like about this nail polish is that it’s very simple and easy to apply
  • When it comes to color, I noticed that the color didn’t seem to fade even for a long time
  • This is one problem that I usually encounter with other brands

• by Awn Muhammad

Being hooked on fashion opened me up to different popular names like Galliano, Valentino and of course Chanel. But it was not until I browsed online brochures did I learn that Chanel also offers other products, like nail solutions. Their premier and luxurious nail product line, Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour, lives up to Coco Chanel’s classy standards. I thought, “This is my chance to afford even one Chanel product, even if it’s just a nail polish!”

I really like the bottle Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour comes in. It

is a very glamorous bottle that made my dresser ashamed of its design. It’s very delicate, though, and if you’re not careful, it will break easily.

One of the things that I like about this nail polish is that it’s very simple and easy to apply. The color glides on my nails smoothly and with the right consistency. Not too thick or runny. The smoothness of the polish keeps my nails from getting ridges or crusty edges. It makes my nails look so alive because of its vibrant color!

• Unlike the other nail polish that I used, I felt that this made my nails stronger and resistant to chipping. Before, I had to retouch my nail polish after a day or two but Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour makes it possible for me to bask in its beautiful color for longer. Le Vernis lasts longer and an ample coating didn’t just give me excellent and intense color but a lasting power that saves me time and money!

When it comes to color, I noticed that the color didn’t seem to

fade even for a long time. This is one problem that I usually encounter with other brands. With Chanel Le Vernis, colors are attention-getting like their apparel products!

One bottle of this nail polish also lasted for several months since I didn’t have to apply it excessively.

A bottle of Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour is very expensive compared to others, but it gives you what your purchase is worth. With easy application, long lasting vibrant color without chipping, and overall packaging, this little Chanel is a luxury worth having!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091255001230/k2311a093/9.3.10