Avon Instant Pedicure Dry Nail Enamel Strips
  • Avon's Instant Pedicure Dry Enamel Strips take away that bad experience at the salon or at home
  • For a quick fix, though, I think Avon's Pedicure Dry Nail Enamel Strips are still a good deal

• by Awn Muhammad

The first time I read about Avon’s Pedicure Dry Nail Enamel Strips, I thought, “What are enamel strips?” I personally prefer having my pedicure at the salon, and the old-fashioned way of double coatings of nail polish. It takes time though since I have to make an appointment and then travel to the salon just to have my nails done. That’s why I tried out this product.

It offers convenience and ease! The first time I tried it, it was a bit tricky to stick

on, especially since I have big toenails. But when I had the hang of using it, it was so easy to put on! I just stuck it on my nail and it was done! Removing it is also just as easy because I can remove it using polish remover, just like regular nail polish.

Instant also means it dries quickly! No need for double coatings because the strips are enough to fully cover the nails. It’s perfect especially when I’m in a hurry to go ...

• on a date and want to wear sexy sandals.

When I need my toes to look neat and pretty, and can’t run to the salon or put on nail polish, I use these strips as a quick fix. I also love the colors it comes in even if there are just a few.

I’m also not a fan of the smell of nail polish, because some have strong odors. Avon’s Instant Pedicure Dry Enamel Strips take away that bad experience at the salon or at

home.

In exchange for convenience though, is the product’s low lasting power. Sometimes, I have it on for at least a week.

But on rough times the color lasts only three days or so. One time, when it rained and my feet got soaked, the strips also came off easily.

I guess that’s the price of saving up on salon time. You’ll have to put the strips on more often than a pedicure.

For a quick fix, though, I think Avon’s Pedicure Dry Nail Enamel Strips are still a good deal!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091254991230/k2311a093/9.3.10