Biore’ Ice Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I believe that in the cleansing process it does almost feel as if it takes away all of the natural oils in your skin
  • But I think that maybe it does too good of a job
  • I know of someone else who has used it and she likened it to having a lot of Botox injected

• by suthernsmooth
      The facial cleanser called Biore’ Ice Cleanser does live up to it’s name in the fact that when it’s applied you get a tingling sensation. While the cleanser is supposed to deep cleanse your pores, which it does; you should also follow up with a really good moisturizer.

It leaves your face feeling very, very dry.

Your skin is left feeling very

tight.

I believe that in the cleansing process it does almost feel as if it takes away all of the natural oils in your skin.

Ladies we all know the importance of removing oil from our skin, after all it’s these oils that lead to the dirt being trapped in the pores and can cause blemishes.

But for a product to remove ...

• any trace of the same oils can leave your face feeling excessivly dry.

It is my recommendation that you have a light moisturizer handy in order to protect your skin.

The product does a fine job of cleansing.

But I think that maybe it does too good of a job.

I know of someone else who has used it and she likened

it to having a lot of Botox injected.

It leaves the skin in such a state that, as your face dries, you can actually feel the skin being pulled tightly.

Please, and I cannot stress this enough; add a light moisturizer after you pat the skin dry.

This not only helps to re-hydrate the skin, it also protects your face from becoming dry and flaky.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31702125490828/k2311a027/2.7.07