Neosporin + Pain Relief 1 Oz. Tube  » Medicine  »
  • I know that isn't the smartest thing in the world to do, but I have learned my lesson
  • I found several different types and decided that the Neosporin + pain relief was the right one for me
  • I thought for sure that I would have blisters from the burned area in a few hours
  • I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with the power of Neosporin + Pain Relief
  • I highly recommend purchasing a tube of Neosporin + Pain Relief to put in your medicine cabinet for emergencies

• by Dawn Hawkins

I recently cut my index finger while using a very sharp knife to separate frozen meat patties. I know that isn’t the smartest thing in the world to do, but I have learned my lesson. The cut was very deep but I didn’t want to go to the hospital. My boyfriend wrapped the finger in gauze and the cut didn’t seem to even begin to heal after two weeks. We were talking to some friends and it was suggested that I use Neosporin on the cut because it would heal it right up. I wasn’t going to argue because I was in pain and couldn’t do what I needed to do around the house.

I went to Walgreen’s Pharmacy

and searched out the aisle with Neosporin. I found several different types and decided that the Neosporin + pain relief was the right one for me. It came in a 1 oz. tube and cost $9.49. That sounded steep, but I was willing to pay any amount just to get rid of the deep cut and pain I was feeling. I was skeptical that it would work, but I really had nothing to lose.

When I got home, I opened the tube, cleaned off the cut as best I could without screaming out in pain and squeezed a little Neosporin + pain relief on the area. I then placed a clean piece of gauze around it and put bandaging ...

• tape on it. I changed the bandage each day for about two days. On the third day, I was amazed to see that the cut had almost completely healed. After one more day, the cut had completely healed over enough to remove the bandage and stop using the Neosporin altogether. I was amazed at how quickly it healed after having waited two weeks with no signs of healing.

As for burns, I found out that it works well to prevent severe burns. I was cooking fried chicken one night and a huge splash of extremely hot oil splashed up on my hand and arm. I felt it begin to burn even after I wiped the oil off and ran

it under cold water. I suddenly remembered the Neosporin Pain and figured I would give it a try since it worked so well on the cut. I put the Neosporin on the entire area and immediately felt relief from the burning. I thought for sure that I would have blisters from the burned area in a few hours. That never happened. I didn’t even have a slight red mark on my hand or my arm. I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with the power of Neosporin + Pain Relief. It worked on two different types of injuries for me. I highly recommend purchasing a tube of Neosporin + Pain Relief to put in your medicine cabinet for emergencies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263091254781130/k2311a093/9.3.10