Natrol Black Cohosh Extract 80 MG Capsules  » Medicine  »
  • I had read something about Black Cohosh stating that it helped reduce the effects of hot flashes, so I decided to give it a try
  • There were sixty capsules in the bottle which cost $9.49 per bottle
  • After that first time, I learned ways to take the pills with the least displeasure by holding my nose and using a lot of water to get it down
  • Menopause can be a long, drawn out experience
  • I would highly recommend taking black cohosh is you suffer from slight to severe hot flashes during menopause

• by Dawn Hawkins

When I began going through menopause, I had a horrible time with hot flashes. I would have tried anything just to get the furnace inside me turned off. I would suddenly feel as though someone had turned the knob up on my internal heater. I had read something about Black Cohosh stating that it helped reduce the effects of hot flashes, so I decided to give it a try. I went to Walgreens Pharmacy and purchased a bottle of Natrol Black Cohosh Extract 80 MG capsules. There were sixty capsules in the bottle which cost $9.49 per bottle.

I read the instructions on the bottle

which stated to take two of the capsules once a day with a meal and did so. The first two pills were the hardest because I didn’t realize that they tasted so horrible. I almost decided to stop taking it because I disliked the taste and smell so much. I quickly changed my mind when the hot flashes almost immediately stopped. After that first time, I learned ways to take the pills with the least displeasure by holding my nose and using a lot of water to get it down.

I continued to use Natrol Black Cohosh extract for the remainder of my menopause. Menopause ...

• can be a long, drawn out experience. Mine lasted for several years. It was the last five years that were the worst for me. Yes, I did say five years. I began going through the early stages of menopause in my late thirties and it has just ended at age 46. Don’t worry too much. I am an unusual case and most women being to go through menopause at a much older age than I was. Natrol Black Cohosh Extract was a tremendous help in getting me through. I would swear to you that I had the worst hot flashes that any other woman
        has ever gone through. I am sure that any woman who has had to deal with them feels the same way.

I would highly recommend taking black cohosh is you suffer from slight to severe hot flashes during menopause. I probably would have never believed that something like a little pill could provide that much relief. It certainly was wonderful not to have to change my clothes because of the floods of sweat every time I had a hot flash not to mention not having to change the sheet every night because of them. You will appreciate the relief just as much as I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263091254771130/k2311a093/9.3.10