Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • However, what I like about this anti-aging night cream is the way it smells
  • Olay has this mild citrus smell and you can immediately noticed it after you apply it in your face
  • I did not experience blotchy texture right after I apply it
  • However, night cream is definitely for anti-aging and if it cannot give you that effect long term, I would not be using it because my skin is getting nowhere

• by rosytobb

I am very concerned about the signs of aging. Being in this certain age, I am proactive in trying to fight off the signs of aging on my face. Women are notoriously known for being vain and wanting to look half their age and I guess its normal. In staying true to this tradition, I have tried so many night creams before and Olay was one of those brands that I have tried. The night cream can rarely be found in my country.

Smell really matters on what you apply to your face. I really don’t like any chemical smelling products or even those which carries subtle smell

yet it is too overpowering. It triggers my allergies and lead to sinusitis if the beauty regimen I am using has a scent which is too much to handle. However, what I like about this anti-aging night cream is the way it smells. Olay has this mild citrus smell and you can immediately noticed it after you apply it in your face. The scent is light and sweet. I was expecting this smell because I have tried the day cream version of this kind.

The particular formula it has was also impressive. I did not experience blotchy texture right after I apply it. This anti-wrinkle cream is different.

• A single application will give you enough coverage and it remains light on the skin. There was no pricking sensation or anything humid that I felt when I used it in my face. You won’t get conscious about this night cream because it is not sticky at all.

This night cream has no excellent long term effect. I was hoping that it can improve the texture of my skin like what it promised. Contrary to what it said, I did not experience any of the promises. I would say though that it is a very good moisturizer. You can feel your skin hydrated and it can maintain and

lock in moisture because the following morning I can notice various improvement. However, I was looking for more long term effect like getting rid of wrinkles, improving skin’s elasticity, minimizing pores to make skin look tight and firming of the skin. If a night cream is anti-aging, it should have an effective youthful transformation of your skin. But I did not see good results with this.

Olay has been outstanding in terms of formula, smell and immediate moisturizing for the skin. However, night cream is definitely for anti-aging and if it cannot give you that effect long term, I would not be using it because my skin is getting nowhere.

Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091254761130/k2311a093/9.3.10