Elizabeth Arden Mellenium Night Renewal Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • But even if this is light on the face, I noticed something in the texture of your skin right after you use this
  • Given this does not have specific mention of ingredients, I can only count on my experience as regards its effectiveness
  • As regards that, this is amazing because it gives my skin a suppler and fine texture to my face

• by rosytobb

A night regimen is important and before I retreat to my bed, I always make sure that I apply night cream. This is my night skin care regimen; the first thing I do is clean my face with water and I use facial cleansers. Makeup and other impurities are soften and it can initially remove dirt on the face. Then I use a toner to further clean my face. The last step, I apply night cream to keep my face soft and rejuvenated for the following day. It is settled that skin needs pampering especially when you are at rest. This can slow down the signs of

aging. One of the night cream I have used was Elizabeth Arden’s Mellenium Night Renewal Cream.

The formula is impressive, it is good and works well on the skin. It has all the ingredients to safeguard my face from signs of aging. It is light and is easily absorbed by the face. But even if this is light on the face, I noticed something in the texture of your skin right after you use this. It has a slight shiny matte after use. The good thing though, this is tolerable.

However good the formula is, there was a little discomfort that I felt. I had to be extra careful in applying this around my eye area because it is a bit too harsh for my eyes. Whenever I apply it too close to my eyes, I get teary-eyed and I have to close my eyes for several seconds for it to subside. There was one time also that I accidentally spread it near my eye lids, the cream was so intense and I had to wash it off with water so it would not hurt much.

I have some complains about Elizabeth Arden because they did not mention specific ingredients that were used in this night cream. I researched about the product online and still ...

• Elizabeth Arden Mellenium Night Renewal Cream
      there was no mention. This is essential for me in order for the consumer to know.

Given this does not have specific mention of ingredients, I can only count on my experience as regards its effectiveness. I most especially love what it does to my face. A night cream should have effects on my face and I want something that can make me look fresh and rejuvenated the following day. As regards that, this is amazing because it gives my skin a suppler and fine texture to my face. I also like that it does not make my face break out after use. There are times when

the product that we are using would give us zits and acne. This is what I really want in a night cream because it gives you the anti-aging benefit yet no side effects like blemishes and similar stuff.

This is a good night regimen. It has all the good trait of a night cream except the harshness you feel if it gets into your eyes. It is too harsh too if it gets close to the eye. It is also important that pertinent information for skin care is mentioned in the package, this was not the case with this night cream. But as to effectiveness, this can deliver what it promise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091254751130/k2311a093/9.3.10