Shiseido Dual Balancing Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I find the role of a foundation important because this is your only weapon to make your skin look perfect should you have problem with it
  • I find this liquid foundation amazing because it is safe and light

• by rosytobb

When makeup particularly liquid foundation was created, it gave every woman the opportunity to start looking flawless because it helps in eliminating imperfections by hiding it and gives the base of your skin a perfect texture. A concealer sometimes can be so tedious to use and it is rare to find cream-based concealers. Thus, when liquid foundation became a hit, it was the time when I started using it. The color of your eye shadow, lipstick and mascara and eye liner will glow more if is accentuated with the correct skin tone and this is achieved by using a liquid foundation. This particular kind from Shiseido amazed me because it has good qualities of a makeup.

I like how good it

felt on the skin. This was the first thing I noticed. Sometimes there are liquid makeup which creates this heavy feeling in the skin and sometimes it makes skin oily especially if exposed in humid environment. I normally have an oily skin so using makeup and choosing the right type is making it already complicated. This is different because after you apply it in your face, the texture dries and remains dry only leaving a clear smooth finish. This even controls the natural oiliness of my skin.

Like what I have mentioned in the previous paragraph, this makeup is made of good formula. It is creamy and light, making it not too heavy on the skin. There is this imagination that ...

• you can feel that as if you are not wearing any makeup at all. The formula also allows the easier application of this makeup. Two things you can derive from the formula, it is modern meaning no inconvenienced caused and it speeds up the process of applying it.

There was hesitance in me to use liquid foundations at first because I am afraid that it will not last for hours. I find the role of a foundation important because this is your only weapon to make your skin look perfect should you have problem with it. Another thing, when you are in work, you seldom have time to retouch and reapply the makeup. The longevity is normally based on necessity. The great

thing about this makeup is that it stands long hours and absolutely sweat-proof. This outweighs normal standard of longevity because an average liquid foundation can only last up to five hours.

I anticipate side effects on a particular brand whenever I am trying something new. This gives you the opportunity to test if the product is good for your skin. I find this liquid foundation amazing because it is safe and light. I can say this because I did not experienced blemishes while I was using it. There was no rashes or acne after I have used this.

Shiseido remains amazing and versatile in delivering quality makeup. This liquid foundation has excellent formula, no side effects and can stand for long hours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091254741130/k2311a093/9.3.10