Estee Lauder Time Zone Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I used this brand from Estee Lauder because I was enticed on their amazing claim that it dramatically prevents wrinkles in the eyes
  • The thickness of the cream is the first thing I noticed right after I opened this one
  • I like the light citrusy smell that it has

• by rosytobb

If there is one part in your face that needs critical care and attention in terms of fine lines of aging and wrinkles that would have to be the eye area. The eye area is susceptible to breakage because of the quality of the skin in that area. One must keep it from sagging in order to prevent eye bags. There are several factors that makes this part of your face loose its elasticity early. Being too absorbed at work is one, staying up late, sunlight and aging. In order not to worsen crow’s feet later on, you must give your eye area a pleasure boost through the use of eye creams. I used this brand from

Estee Lauder because I was enticed on their amazing claim that it dramatically prevents wrinkles in the eyes.

The thickness of the cream is the first thing I noticed right after I opened this one. Actually it is not too thick. It had enough consistency. After applying it to my eye area, I realized how light it was. There was no feeling of numbness around my eye area compared to the previous eye cream I have tried. Sometimes you would feel as if something is attached to your eyes when you are wearing eye cream. I was not too conscious about having to wear a cream. Like what I said, wearing this did not feel that I have a cream ...

• on.

There was also something I noticed about the smell. It was not anything bad or overpowering. I like the light citrusy smell that it has. It smells almost like a lemony candy unlike other eye creams that smell too much. This so-called anti-aging eye cream that targets wrinkles does not have any bad smell that leaves such an aftertaste.

The effect is good after using this eye cream. I was surprised that it does provide immediate results. The following morning, I can feel that my eye area were hydrated and the textures feels smoother. My area looked revitalized, fresh and rejuvenated. I like it that the effect of the eye cream was very visible. I was very satisfied with

what I saw. I did not expect that effects could be generated that fast. This is very good in giving instant relief the following day.

My satisfaction of this eye cream was achieved after seeing how effective it was in curing wrinkles around the eye area especially the crow’s feet that appears whenever I laugh or smile. Weeks after consistently using it, I can see dramatic decrease in fine lines and sagging skin is completely gone around my eye area.

In terms of finding solution to eye wrinkles, this is a potent answer. The immediate effect was something sure that it really works on targeting your wrinkles. Given its pleasant smell and lightweight formula, surely this is a good eye care to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091254731130/k2311a093/9.3.10