Hawaiian Tropic Baby Faces and Tender Places SPF50 Sunblock  » Cosmetics  »
  • After testing out a lot of highly-recommended sunblocks, I have to say that the best one for me is the Hawaiian Tropic Baby Faces and Tender Places SPF50
  • First, I love it because of its smell, which attracted me the moment I opened it
  • No matter how many other sunblocks or even variants of Hawaiian Tropic say that they are hypoallergenic or dermatologist-tested, it is only the Hawaiian Tropic Baby Faces and Tender Places that I do not have any problem with
  • Thirdly, I like how it is not too oily or sticky

• by TheCity

After testing out a lot of highly-recommended sunblocks, I have to say that the best one for me is the Hawaiian Tropic Baby Faces and Tender Places SPF50. I use this every time I go on vacation to sun-intensive places such as the beach. I was initially attracted to buy the product because of the fact that it claims to be for “baby faces and tender places” while still having a high SPF of 50.

First, I love it because of its smell, which attracted me the moment I

opened it. It’s a baby powder scent which for some reason reminds me of the beach every time I get a whiff. Although I do not use it daily (I do not apply sunblock on normal days), the scent is good and mild enough for everyday use. I also like its packaging because it’s sturdy and is not prone to getting squished or spillage.

Second, I have very sensitive skin. This is the only sunblock I have used that is okay to use for consecutive days on my face without it getting allergies. No matter how many other sunblocks or even variants of Hawaiian Tropic say that they are hypoallergenic or dermatologist-tested, it is only the Hawaiian Tropic Baby Faces and Tender Places that I do not have any problem with. It is even milder than facial sunblocks, even if it is not specifically for the face.

Thirdly, I like how it is not too oily or sticky. Sure, there is really a difference in the oiliness level of skin with and without sunblock, but this is one ...

• Hawaiian Tropic Baby Faces and Tender Places SPF50 Sunblock
      of those sunblocks that is not as sticky or oily. When I put powder on top of it, it is actually quite invisible and I can take great vacation photos without that sticky look.

Last but not the least, it actually works very well. I have used this sunblock on countless of vacations wherein I am exposed to the sun for long lengths of time for several days consecutively. I have only gotten minor sunburns when I do not reapply the sunblock after a long period of time

in the water and under the sun. However, if I do apply it every few hours or so, there is no danger of getting sunburned. My skin also does not get as dark as it does when using other sunblocks. Most of the time, the darkening is not even noticeable at all even after really sun-intensive activities.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the Hawaiian Tropic Baby Faces and Tender Places SPF50 Sunblock and I won’t be looking for any other sunblock as long as this is in the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091254611130/k2311a093/9.3.10