Kingston DIMM 2 GB DDR3 1333 RAM/ PC10600 /(KVR1333D3N9) /240-Pin  » Hardware  »
  • I bought this RAM for RM 160 in June 2010
  • My gaming experience for “Grand Theft Auto San Andreas” is smooth

• by User

I bought this RAM for RM 160 in June 2010. Kingston is always my trusted brand for RAM and flash drive. My Windows 7 Ultimate edition rated this RAM to be 5.4. The price has dropped until there is little difference with the corresponding DDR2 RAM. This RAM (1333 MHz speed) is said to be able to utilize the potential of any high-end processors. Best of all, it comes with a limited life-time warranty. RAM with large storing

capacity is very important because all programs, data, instruction must be stored in RAM before the computer can use it. This can provide a quick access to my programmes if my memory is large.

The RAM is sufficient for my daily use until now. My computer (installed with Windows 7 Ultimate and other small programmes but no graphics design or video editing software) only use up 50 to 60 % of memory at maximum. My gaming experience for “Grand ...

• Theft Auto San Andreas” is smooth.

The installation of this RAM is easy. I just need to fit the notch of the DDR3 RAM to the corresponding notch of the RAM socket and then apply pressure so that the RAM can be clicked firmly into place. The speed of this RAM is generally higher than the corresponding DDR2 RAM and there is less power consumption and less heat production.

This RAM comes with a small folded piece of manual. It

contains an outline of bilingual warranty information, diagrams of ways of installation of RAM, and instructions on how to verify the authenticity of the RAM. China is widely known for producing counterfeit hardware that mimic the original branded hardware. This verification gives me the assurance that my purchased RAM is the genuine one.

All in all, I’m quite satisfied with this RAM because it is manufactured by one of the world’s most famous brand and its quality is assured.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 333091254591130/k2311a093/9.3.10