Body Shop Oil Balancing Foundation SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought that the old foundation that I was using which offers tremendous emollient moisturizers caused that
  • With Body Shop, they have not only introduced oil-free but likewise it goes the very problem itself
  • For having this ingredients, I think this makeup should receive adulation

• by sammy14

Body Shop’s makeup line is not really that famous compared to other well-known makeup brands. However there is something in their products that really makes it great. While treating my face with some of their products, I stumbled upon their foundation. Just last month, I was complaining about my foundation because when I was exposed to severe humid temperature, my makeup was dissolved and my skin became increasingly oily. I thought that the old foundation that I was using which offers tremendous emollient moisturizers caused that. I was using before a cream-based foundation. It felt really good when it dries up however when it is exposed to hot weather, it dismantles the surface and makes it greasy. I was searching for an oil-based foundation that can remedy this.

With Body Shop, they have not only introduced oil-free but

likewise it goes the very problem itself.

This product because it is oil-free, it is an absolute guarantee that this is lightweight. The foundation is creamy and easy to apply in the face. The foundation is a sure helping hand when you want quick and fast makeup for the face. Body Shop has been consistent with this. Their makeup are outstanding in terms of formula. The foundation has a light smell but not too obvious. With Body Shop’s line, this has always been the case, it has light and soft fragrance.

This one has SPF 15 for sunscreen albeit too inadequate for more than five minutes of sun exposure. But what is more important on the aspect of sunscreen is its effectiveness and the particular ingredient. The particular ingredient used for its sunscreen while ...

• I checked the label was “octyl methoxycinnamate”. This is a common ingredient used in sunblock. This is effective in a way that this particular ingredient absorbs UV rays. It is important to check a particular sunscreen as to its effectiveness in how to prevent your skin from the harmful rays. Nonetheless, let me stress that the strength of SPF is not sufficient so this makeup is not reliable should you be exposed frequently under the sun.

This makeup is skin lightening because it is infused with Vitamin C. I wondered why my skin was a bit lighter as I finished using this. I thought that it was the face cream but when I was using this, my skin tone was fairer a bit compared to prior to using this. This is also has Vitamin E which

is a skin moisturizer and an antioxidant which fortunately do not cause oily skin. For having this ingredients, I think this makeup should receive adulation. Seldom do we see beauty products specifically makeup which has the same contents. With Body Shop’s philosophy to natural ingredients, I think this should be something that we should be satisfied.

Longevity and improved texture can rarely be found in liquid foundation. When I apply a makeup, it should be that it can maintain natural look without destroying your comfort. This has medium to full coverage thus even indelible marks in your face are totally concealed. The makeup also lasts for hours thus giving you total comfort while wearing it.

It seems Body Shop has again amazed me with its skin-enhancing products that even in makeup they excel in providing best body products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091254551130/k2311a093/9.3.10