Shopko Storage Bags  » Housewares  »
2.5
  • And, we honestly didn’t think that much of them because we figured they wouldn’t be any better than some of the other items they carry (and we were disappointed in many of those)
  • I have had a problem a couple times where the bags didn’t seal properly
  • If you are looking for storage bags to use around your house or for your kid at school, I would recommend this brand
  • It might cost less but it is every bit as good as some of the more expensive brands that are out there

• by Review Vigilante

My wife and I need to have storage bags both for home use and for our daughter when she’s at school (this includes her school lunch and for arts and crafts type projects). Since the well-known brands are usually a bit too expensive for our tastes, we do rely heavily on store brands.

And, one of the brands we prefer are Shopko storage bags.

We first picked these bags up a couple

months ago because we were already at Shopko and really didn’t want to go to a different store just for a box of freezer bags.

And, we honestly didn’t think that much of them because we figured they wouldn’t be any better than some of the other items they carry (and we were disappointed in many of those).

But, the bags are actually pretty decent.

We use them to store things like ...

• food, small toys, beads from an art project, etc and they hold very well.

As long as they are sealed, nothing escapes; including when our youngest daughter gets her hands on one and tries to dump things out.

I have had a problem a couple times where the bags didn’t seal properly.

In fact, I would say there is about one out of every box that is like that.

But, there is

enough in terms of savings to allow me to over look that; especially since I have had the same issue on a lesser scale with the more expensive brands too.

If you are looking for storage bags to use around your house or for your kid at school, I would recommend this brand.

It might cost less but it is every bit as good as some of the more expensive brands that are out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533091254271130/k2311a093/9.3.10