Motorola H720 Bluetooth Headset  » Electronics  »
  • Sadly the last Bluetooth device I had got ruined by falling into the water, I was so upset when it happened, because I paid so much money for it, and it was the absolute best Bluetooth headset I've used all time
  • It was the Motorola HX1, it was amazing, excellent quality, it was my baby
  • I would of purchased the H520, only because of the shape of it, I prefer the rectangle shaped devices over the round ones, but then I figured the H720 was more advanced, so I just sucked it in and purchased it online, for like $40.00
  • The price wasn't that bad, so I was happy because if something were to ever happen to it, I know it won't be a major loss
  • Overall, I did like my experience with the Motorola H720 Bluetooth device, it gets the job done with good quality, and that's that

• by Kim

Sadly the last Bluetooth device I had got ruined by falling into the water, I was so upset when it happened, because I paid so much money for it, and it was the absolute best Bluetooth headset I’ve used all time. It was the Motorola HX1, it was amazing, excellent quality, it was my baby! After it was damaged, I would of gotten a new one of the same model, but I figured I should buy something for less, but by the same maker, because I didn’t feel like putting in a lot of money, you never know if it’ll get damaged, lost, or stolen. So I was browsing online, and the model that I liked the most (second to the HX1 of course) for a cheaper

price was Motorola’s H720 device. I would of purchased the H520, only because of the shape of it, I prefer the rectangle shaped devices over the round ones, but then I figured the H720 was more advanced, so I just sucked it in and purchased it online, for like $40.00. The price wasn’t that bad, so I was happy because if something were to ever happen to it, I know it won’t be a major loss. So it arrived at my house by postal in a week and a half, and I tested it out on my phone.

So it was real easy to set up, I had no problems whats so ever. So I called someone to test out the quality of it, and to my ...

• surprise it was actually great! I knew that if I purchased it from Motorola, I would be getting an excellent quality device, because they are really advanced! Anyways, I was able to hear the other party clearly, no static or background white noise, that you can get with other cheap headset devices. The other party also hears me clearly, without a problem, I don’t sound too far, and neither do they. It fits on my ear pretty snug, I like the feeling of it on my ear, it’s nothing irritating that you would constantly have to fix and adjust every 5 minutes. It fits over the ear, no problems with poking or touching parts of the ears that aren’t supposed to be touched. It doesn’t interfere with
        ear jewelry, which is a great plus for me. Talk time is up to 9 hours I believe, so no worries with it dying on you while having a conversation. It’s small, with round edges, and black. Although I was really used to the slim design of the HX1, this one isn’t much of a problem…so it’s alright. It’s pretty average quality to me, because on my HX1 voice quality and features were way more superior! But enough of that, this review is about the Motorola H720 Bluetooth headset! It’s a pretty good device.

Overall, I did like my experience with the Motorola H720 Bluetooth device, it gets the job done with good quality, and that’s that! Not too complex or confusing, small design, and it’s not expensive! Good device!

Motorola H720 Bluetooth Headset

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163091254241130/k2311a093/9.3.10