Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Powder Foundation
  • But then I thought about the last time I purchased a make up product from a high end clothing company, I got horrible quality, so I was a bit skeptic
  • I bought it for like $50.00, I know, I know, you're probably saying that's too much money, but keep reading trust me it was well worth it
  • And what I love about this powder is that it lasts all day, I put it on in the morning, and in the evening my face is still looking as flawless as the time I originally applied it
  • But I will definitely repurchase a lighter color in the Winter, because my skin color changes during seasons

• by Kim

Giorgio Armani is an excellent company when it comes to quality of clothing, I am a huge fan of Armani, but sadly I’ve never tried their make up line! To be honest, I wasn’t even aware that Giorgio Armani had a make up line, so as soon as I was aware, I wanted to check out their products! But then I thought about the last time I purchased a make up product from a high end clothing company, I got horrible quality, so I was a bit skeptic. But browsing online wouldn’t hurt anyone, so that’s what I did, and I stumbled upon one of their foundation powders, called Luminous Silk . Then I thought to myself hm, it’s been a long time since I purchased a powder foundation!!!

Maybe I should just try this one out…so I searched up Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Powder, and I was happy to say that I found lots of positive feedback from women all over, and they loved their experience! So I set up an order for myself for Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk Powder in a #7, I figured that was the most closest to my skin tone, I’ve lost my tan, so I guess that was an ideal shade to pick. I bought it for like $50.00, I know, I know, you’re probably saying that’s too much money, but keep reading trust me it was well worth it! Well the product got to my home in less than a week, and I just couldn’t wait to do a swatch and ...
      • test it out!

So what I did was lightly fan my makeup brush on the powder, and fan it around my face. They did provide a sponge, but I saved it for a special occassion. But I was lucky that I chose a #7, because it was a perfect shade for me!! I loved it! It was really light, it wasn’t greasy or thick, to irritate my skin and give me that caked up face feeling. And it hides all types of imperfections, and a little goes a long a way for this, because I only used a little bit! My skin seriously looks airbrushed and flawless, you don’t get that result with those cheap type of foundations! I’m sure if I used it with the sponge provided, I would

of gotten even better results! And what I love about this powder is that it lasts all day, I put it on in the morning, and in the evening my face is still looking as flawless as the time I originally applied it! I love that! Maybe during the Winter I’ll purchase Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk Powder in a #5, when my tan is completely gone.

So as you can see, Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk Powder Foundation in a #7 is great, I love it dearly, this product lasts long, so the price was worth it, no need to continue repurchasing. But I will definitely repurchase a lighter color in the Winter, because my skin color changes during seasons. I love this powder, makes me look so flawless, I recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313091254221030/k2311a093/9.3.10