Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, movie  » Movies  »
  • One thing I really enjoyed about this movie was that you got the background on this killer and his family
  • But it was satisfying and interesting, with lots of blood and gore

• by opalina143

I enjoy horror movies. I often read them and watch them with the lights turned low, wanting to feel that wonderful scared feeling as the adrenaline gets going. I had seen the remake of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre a year or so ago, and I wanted to see how Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning to stack up to it.

One thing I

really enjoyed about this movie was that you got the background on this killer and his family. You find out how the monster was born deformed, abandoned garbage can, and found by the crazy family that would later cover up his crimes and help him kill innocent people.

The movie focus not only on the deranged deformed killer, but on the rest of the family as well, especially the father. The father murders a sheriff, then becomes dressed up in the man’s clothes and wreaks havoc on some innocent teenagers.

Two couples are traveling through the rural area when they are waylaid by a motorcycle gang. Things go from bad to worse after a car accident and the arrival of the fake sheriff.

Soon ...

• Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, movie
      they are helpless victims of the twisted and evil family. The movie kept me on the edge of my seat.

I was very excited throughout it, waiting for each scene to unfold. I was curious to see which of the teenagers would survive the night.

It was not the most original movie in the world, it was a lot similar to

the other Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies. But it was satisfying and interesting, with lots of blood and gore.

If you don’t like violence, this is not the movie for you. The acting was good, the villains were very scary and it was easy to root for the innocent people who were caught in their twisted games.

I recommend this movie to horror fans.

Andrew Leither says :

It’s great when you have a fantastic feeling of watching horror movies. Me too. And when you turn the lights down on low to get that creative atmosphere and effect of getting scared. I think that “Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning” was an excellent movie and shows us our deepest emotions and human nature when it comes to characters who kill and are being killed.

opalina143 replies :

Horror movies do give a great feeling. This was one of the better ones. I really enjoyed watching it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113091254201030/k2311a093/9.3.10