Fruits and Passion Cucina Fragrant Kitchen Spray in Pink Pepper and Anise  » Housewares  »
  • What I like about this kitchen spray is that it is strong enough to get rid of the lingering smell of fried fish after but it is never too strong as to become nauseating
  • I paid 325php for a tiny 60ml bottle but I find it to be worth it
  • As with other kitchen sprays, the usual precaution must be taken to avoid spraying this unto food, furniture or near the eyes

• by blairwitch

I want my whole house to smell fresh, with each room having a distinct fragrance of its own. I already have a bathroom fragrance, linen and room fragrance for the bedrooms, different room sprays for the family room and living room but I have yet to find a perfect kitchen spray that I liked.

It was not until I discovered Fruits and Passion Cucina Fragrant Spray in Pink Pepper and Anise

that I declared my search for the perfect kitchen spray to be, at least for the moment, over.

What I like about this kitchen spray is that it is strong enough to get rid of the lingering smell of fried fish after but it is never too strong as to become nauseating.

The kitchen spray comes in a discreet 60ml plastic container with a black colored atomizer.

It can never ...

• be mistaken for a body spray or cologne because the word “Cucina” is very prominent in the label.

Items from the store Fruits and Passion are a bit pricey so expect the same from this kitchen spray.

I paid 325php for a tiny 60ml bottle but I find it to be worth it.

Unlike other kitchen sprays, this one does not smell like a mixture of just alcohol and fragrance

and I like that it doesn’t smell cheap.

The small bottle is actually a bit expensive but I don’t spray my kitchen every hour so a small bottle lasts a while.

As with other kitchen sprays, the usual precaution must be taken to avoid spraying this unto food, furniture or near the eyes.

All in all, this kitchen spray is a must try for those who want to beautify their kitchens through scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533091254181030/k2311a093/9.3.10