Perricone MD Omega 3 Dietary Supplement  » Medicine  »
  • After reading the bottle, I found out that it is supposed to do a lot more than that
  • I love the Perricone MD Omega 3 Dietary Supplement
  • I have had amazing results with this product
  • I have noticed that my weight does not fluctuate as often as it used to
  • I will definitely continue to purchase the Perricone MD Omega 3 Dietary Supplement in the future

• by Intensify

In general, I am a very healthy person. I try my best to eat right even though I am not always completely successful with it. I also try to exercise regularly in order to maintain a healthy weight. Even though I do these things, I feel like I need a bit of help sometimes to make sure I am as healthy as I can possibly be. I recently purchased the Perricone MD Omega 3 Dietary Supplement to help with my goal of being as healthy as possible. It was $35 plus tax to purchase which is not bad for me considering all of the different things it does.

The lady at Sephora told me that the Perricone MD Omega 3 Dietary Supplement is supposed to help with

weight and with getting clear skin. After reading the bottle, I found out that it is supposed to do a lot more than that. It is also designed to help do things like improve your mood and your cardiovascular health. These are very important things to me. More than anything, I am glad that this product does so many things at once. Who would ever want to take multiple pills to take care of each one of these things? With this one supplement I basically get to take care of four different things at once. Now that’s being efficient!

I love the Perricone MD Omega 3 Dietary Supplement. It helps to clear my acne and prevent more acne from reappearing. It helps to improve the overall look ...

• of my skin so that it has this really healthy glow (without being overly shiny). I feel like it’s given me a definite boost in energy. I just feel healthier. I have had amazing results with this product. I have noticed that my weight does not fluctuate as often as it used to. Before, I would be so up and down with weight but now it remains relatively constant as long as I take this supplement and eat right.

In the past, I’ve heard great things in magazines about Omega 3 and what it does for you and I can definitely vouch for all of those claims after taking this supplement for the past few weeks. This has become an absolute necessity in my daily routine. I

may not know the exact science behind how this supplement works, but I do know that it has made my skin and hair look healthier in addition to making me feel healthier. I even have my mother and sister now loving this supplement.

Overall, I have to give the Perricone MD Omega 3 Dietary Supplement a rating of a 10 out of 10. I don’t like taking pills often, but this one does so much for my health at once. I like having this extra little boost to make me feel like I am in good shape at all times. This product has me eager to try other products in Dr. Perricone’s line. I will definitely continue to purchase the Perricone MD Omega 3 Dietary Supplement in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263091254141030/k2311a093/9.3.10